Monday, September 23, 2013

Moonset and the Americas cup

I joined a dinghy drift with Elephants Child Pizza Jan style. A 75th birthday was celebrated and I was ready for bed when I got back.
I woke up to a great sunrise, but was not quite comfortable with it rising in the west. Yes I know I am not much use in the morning BC [ before coffee ].

It took me a minute or two to work out that I was looking at the harvest moon setting in the west.

I enjoyed my morning coffee an hour or too later after the proper sun rose in the proper place, which was reassuring.

After a busy day doing not a lot I settled down to watch
the ongoing media show that is the Americas Cup. Dizzy Sox for some reason seems to be an informed observer and i am sure I am catching cat thoughts saying "gybe now you plonker" " Starboard starboard " etc.

Anyway the sunset was a little different
with some delicate artwork from the Lords and Ladies responsible for these things. A good end to a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment