Sunday, August 14, 2011

SOME MAGIC CRUISING MOMENTS

I was lying in bed with the hatch above me wide open and the gentle night sounds lulling me to sleep when I saw some faint streaks appear in the sky.

Middle of August so it is time for the Perseid meteor shower I thought. I guess I was lucky because a few minutes later the moon rose and obliterated any chance of the trails being visible.



The next magic moment was in the afternoon when I took of the headphone after a prolonged Skype session to hear singing floating across the water. I had seen the little local tug appear earlier on during the day with a couple of floating platforms and had been curious as what was going on. It turns out it was the 4th Clarkes Court Bay dinghy concert.


http://youtu.be/1i2ST8wRsxo


The song she is singing reflects my cruising life at the moment, things are good.

1 comment:

  1. The link doesn't work. Even when I removed the period from youtube.

    ReplyDelete