Friday, September 12, 2014

JUST ANOTHER DAY SHOPPING FOR STUFF IN THE CARIBBEAN

Friday is my day for shopping. The ship from the USA arrives on Thursday and the shelf fillers are hard at it of Friday. Well something ' done mash up ' at the docks

so this is what the shelves looked like.

Ho Hum.

The hardware store was my next stop as I needed a new deck scrubbing brush with a handle. Well they had brush heads and they had handles; it is a shame they did not match up.

Ho Hum.

On to the next hardware store. They had handles of a totally different type but no heads at all.

Next stop the post office where I spend 40 minutes waiting while they look for my parcel. No luck. They say they have it ... somewhere.

My final stop is the litte bake shop who do the best spicy beef patties, yes you've guessed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment