Sunday, June 7, 2015

HOT FOOT HOT AND SOUR SOUP COOL CARS

I play poker online from time to time and I was really concentrating as I was getting close to the money bubble when I suddenly realized that one of my feet was quite hot.


Yup the cat hot water bottle strikes again.

COKE WARS

The coke bottlers on Grenada had held the franchise for 59 years. What they produce now is just not the real thing.

SOUP FOR DINNER.

I was born in Jamaica but have a UK passport and just now am in Grenada an island in the Caribbean, eating Chinese hot and sour soup cooked specially for me by a French Canadian. Life can be strange.


KEEPING COOL

Summer is not really hear but people work at keeping cool and parking your car in shade helps. I detoured and enjoyed the cool as I waited for my dollar bus home.


I needed to cool off after dealing with the bureaucracy involved in extending my visa. Still it is better here than some other islands. Banyan trees are cool.

SEA MOSS AKA IRISH SEA MOSS

This guy farms sea moss just off Whisper Cove Marina. I did wonder what the strings of coke bottle floats were doing. It is a popular local drink and herbal medication.

Sea Moss is known to add a little extra potency to the main male ingredient required for baby-making. Guys, if you’re having a little trouble conceiving, a healthy helping of Sea Moss will ensure that your boys will swim! A little too much and you may end up like me – father to twin boys!!

So, does Sea Moss really work? Depends on who you ask, but there’s no debating the drink’s strong nutritional value. Sea Moss has a rich mix of vitamins and minerals, most notably potassium, calcium and magnesium, that make it a favored elixir for treating everything from digestive disorders and ulcers, to depression, anxiety and even ADD.

1 comment:

  1. I love the Banyan tree.
    How long does your visa last for?
    Bit of a pain having to renew, still a beautiful location makes up for some bureaucracy.

    ReplyDelete