Tuesday, August 18, 2015

DANNY BOY IS CALLING

After a very quiet start to the 2015 Atlantic hurricane season we have our first mid Atlantic system winding up and heading our way. AB&C were fizzles that briefly threatened Florida but I think this is the real deal.

At the moment all the different models show the track of Danny running to the North of my current location.

So DEVCON 3.

SUNSETS

Nothing very spectacular but I really enjoy that part of the day when I get to sit in the cockpit and take in the end of the day.

My corner of Calrks Court Bay is getting crowded because people are getting fed up rolling to death in Prickly bay.


I have a kids boat next to me and it is good to hear the children enjoying themselves.







DIZZY DOES GUARD DUTY



On Sunday Raymond does his rounds picking up the bagged trash from the boats. I put out his fee of $3 EC and Dizzy feels it is his job to guard the pile of coins.

No comments:

Post a Comment