Tuesday, March 8, 2016

FISH FOR DINNER

I have had a few quiet days doing not much as I came back from skiing with a really bad cold. You know " MAN FLU ".



But I had an exciting episode fishing for small fish as a treat for Dizzy. I was bringing a tiddler up to the surface when something much bigger took the tiddler and set off at a hundred miles an hour taking all my line and bent the lightweght rod in two. I was sure it was going to be another, fishing story about the one that got away but about half an hour later I hauled in this big Spanish Mackerel. So it was fish for dinner for Dizzy and me and plenty for the freezer.




Only in America OR here is something you don't see every day.


When asked about the tree in her grille the woman answered that she could not remember hitting anything.

She did fail a field sobriety check and was arrested for DUI.

No comments:

Post a Comment