Tuesday, June 28, 2016

EVERYTHING IS IN BLOOM



Whole hillsides have turned red as the flame trees come into blossom. The effect is made more spectacular because they have no leaves when they blossom.

The hummers like them too there were at least two maybe three working this tree without squabbling.


The other stuff is in bloom as well, it is wonderful what a bit of rain does out here.

Local Boat Names

A positive frame of mind.

BLUE BEAK

I have seen lots of similar small herons before but this is the first one with a bright blue beak.

My bird book failed to help me out with an identification but it may be breeding plumage on a dark heron.

A BIT OF A SHOCK WHEN i GOT BACK

I guess there must have been some fouling on the loop which chewed through my primary line. Just as well I had a backup.

No comments:

Post a Comment