Sunday, December 24, 2017

MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL and it's gone a bit shaky pudding in the Eastern Carib

I was not aware of either quake but we have had two magnitude 5 plus quakes in the last couple of days. A reminder that I live in a tectonically active area of the world.




That is the good news from Dizzy.


The bad news as far as he is concerned is we are getting ready to sail up to Martinique on Christmas day.


BOO

Spotted these in Marigot Bay

What to do with a spare kayak?

Turn it into a palm tree nursery of course.


Blue Peter fenders

Not sure I would want to lean my topsides agin them.




Some dreams died here. A little wooden boat sprang a leak and went down quickly.

I watched the owner attemtingf to rescue his possessions by diving on it with little success.

No comments:

Post a Comment