Saturday, April 6, 2019

LONG TIME NO BLOG

Well this is the longest gap in my ongoing story of my wanderings.

REASONS

I felt like a break then I broke both my laptops -- well that will teach me to try and do something clever with Windows 10

Then I had some guests who specifically asked that I took no photographs and made no blog posts that identified them. Mind you they were a bunch of shit HOT girl musicians and their mum. Amongst others they played the flute and bullied me into more practice and I have improved enough to produce some recognizable riffs.

MY ADDICTION TO THE WHITE STUFF

Well I am sitting in Barbados airport waiting on my next leg of my roundabout itinerary to Utah and some skiing. After all the trials and tribulations and the two cancelled flights it all came together and I am on passage with rental car booked despite my bank deciding they were some scam organisation, my usual hotel being full and my cat sitter doing a runner. But I won't believe it until I am sat on the chair lift in the ski resort of Alta.

No comments:

Post a Comment