Monday, December 7, 2015

SUNSETS GREEN FLASHES DONGLE DUMBO and DIZZY FINDS A NEW TOY


A fairly dramatic and vivid sunset after a series of so so ones.

GREEN FLASH
Julie had never seen a green flash before and we finally had a good one. Julie was unsure if the brief wink of green which was really what every body makes a fuss about which we had seen before one night was the real deal. But the good one last night convinced her.

DIGICEL DONGLE
After many years when I was able to find a free open wifi connection in Rodney Bay I finally had to admit defeat and go for a paid connection through a Digicel dongle. Well at least that was the plan. I got the dongle, the sim card and paid for a few gigs of data.but after an hour or two playing with the options I gave up and went to see the 'experts' in the Digicel head office.

I sat and waited my turn and soon had a young tech to show me how to do it. However tech one failed and called in tech two who also failed. At this point they called in the expert who was the telephone receptionist, a most competent young lady who activated my sim, woke up my online account and got me to reboot the lappie.

GERONIMO we had a connection.

DIZZY AND CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS.
The Christmas decorations are going up on Elephants Child and of course Dizzy is eying each and every addition to the boat as just the best cat toys going. The current favourite is a large hazelnut which painted silver which he is chasing very noisily around the deck. But he is also eyeing up the dangling santa.

No comments:

Post a Comment