Friday, April 21, 2017

BEQUIA MEMORIES FOR GISELA



Finding her way around.




Resisting temptation, so much good stuff on offer including excellent scrimshaw.



Haircut anyone?



Beautiful spot for pizza and beer.









WE GET WET TWO DAYS IN A ROW.


Two days in a row coming down from Bequia to Carriacou we have had serious rain storms. Not much wind but very heavy rain. In fact so heavy that the viz was down to yards and I wimped out from my intended anchorage in Saline bay Mayreau and instead crept into Charleston Canouan. I think I was not the only boat to do so. Just anchored in Tyrell Bay again after some heavy rain and very poor viz. My moan is that it was not forecast by NOAA Accuweather etc. In fact the only site that suggested that we might have heavy rain was the Nemo SVG site.


Still running the engine as we crept in meant the water was warm for our showers and the sun put on a belated appearance for our sundowners.

No comments:

Post a Comment