Thursday, March 18, 2010

REALLY BAD BREATH IN THE MORNING CAN BE A GOOD THING

Well someone breathed out while I was having my toast this morning and he/she really needs to floss.



The huff of fishy
breath signalled a pod of 3 dolphins swimming past the boat and round the bay.The toast got cold as I slipped over the side to join them. 10 minutes later I got back to the ladder totally knackered but set up for the day.

I wish I had taken the time to get my snorkel gear on but flippers or not it was a great moment as they seemed relaxed around the boats and not bothered by this splashy fat whale nearby.

They continued to work around the bay stopping from time to time to root around on the bottom. I suspect they are digging some fish out but could not see exactly what they were doing.

1 comment: