Sunday, July 22, 2012

Carriacou to Grenada

Off down to Grenada today. I am thinking about running down on the windward side of Grenada but will leave the decision until I get outside the lee of Carriacou as I have been caught out by strong currents a couple of times recently. It is forecast to be really wet on Monday and Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment