Sunday, July 15, 2012

OFFICIALLY OLD

65 on Friday the thirteenth so now I am officially old, entitled to a buss pass, heating allowance and I am sure other good stuff.

Anyway I have been overdoing the time in the water I think and in some cases fighting a persistent current but I managed a quiet hour at slack water on one of my favorite spots the devils table reef just off the north end of Admiralty bay in Bequia.

Lots of baitfish about so the boobies and pelicans are working this corner as well as some fishy predators. Nobody seemed to be bothering these guys though.



If the weather stays as forecast I think I will check out tomorrow and run down to Carriacou maybe stopping off in the Tobego Cays on tuesday.

1 comment:

  1. Collecting on that bus pass will mean some serious changes in the weather for you!
    Jan

    ReplyDelete