Saturday, September 1, 2012

KAMIKAZI CAP

It is searching for Thanatos, it is suicidal, it is looking to shuffle of this mortal coil, it has a death wish and it did it again!

Due to the thinning thatch I need to wear a hat if I am out in the sun for any length of time. A baseball cap works well giving my eyes shade as well as protecting my bonce, Now I lose them over the side usually on passage when we get an unexpected gust. But they are usually faded, sweat stained and starting to fray when they go.

But this nice new cap has yet to start fading, the colour is still strong and there are no sweat stains but the little bugger has been over board at least 5 times already!

SYSTEM FAILURE

I have a system, each storage locker has a number and everything is listed and cross referenced to its locker.

So WHY CAN'T I FIND MY BRUSHES?

I WAS ALREADY TO LAY ON THAT FIRST VITAL COAT OF THINNED VARNISH AND CAN I FIND A BRUSH. NO NO NO.

DINGHY CONCERT

Le Phare Bleu organised the platform, the tug to move it and the musicians to play on it. The cruisers came in their dinks to listen, to drink their sundowners and to pay a small tribute to Grenada's golden boy back to visit the island after his Olympic success. So will I. Tomorrow is time enough to varnish. Tonight is for some live music.

No comments:

Post a Comment