Sunday, February 22, 2015

SKIING IN THE SUNSHINE

It has been a week of blue skies and well groomed slopes in Little Cottonwood Canyon.
Up to Friday there were no queues but with a forecast for more snow at the weekend bought out every local pass holder so I took a day off on Saturday and am getting ready to drive up the canyon for another day on the white stuff on Sunday expecting it to be crowded.

I experienced just how good the service is from Alamo my car hire company. My tyre pressure warning light came on. So I pulled off and found a tire just about flat.

I changed the tire despite offers of help from local young men and continued up and went skiing.

Next morning I phoned Alamo and asked which repair shop I should use expecting to hve to pay for a new tire. No problem they said just bring your car back and we will give you another one so I have an even bigger SUV.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see you are having fun on the slopes. I did love the complete lack of queues in Utah. More pictures please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK some more pics in next post. Off up the canyon in half an hour.

    ReplyDelete