Tuesday, April 28, 2015

MEGA YACHT WITH ALL THE TOYS.

THE LADY BRITT

Hope tells me that she goes for $424,000 per week.

Well they did not seem to get their moneys worth. I was doing some deckwork and then relaxing with a book in the cockpit and did not see anyone move on deck or get in the water. Was I being nosey well a little but I always keep my eye on anything large anchored close and directly upwind of my floating home.

THE FLYING BUZZARD

The 1951 Clyde built steam tug [Now a diesel]. has been doing duty a the committee boat for the Classics Regatta in Antigua. On it's way up there it delivered some palm trees and rescued a broken down ferry which was drifting 30 miles or so downwind and getting close to Venezuelan territorial waters.
These ferries are mostly from the Baltic and I suspect one they can no longer pass the insurance survey there they find their way to the Caribbean where they run them to they sink or collapse mechanically.

I think it is not the first time they have towed this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment